- object data
- floor plans
Send us a no-obligation request for an explosé:
- Virtual tour
- Floor Plans
Luxiourously furnished new build villa with pool and spa area in a prime location in Tamsweg, together with stunning views.Villa Tullnberg
Live where others go on holiday. A very stylish and perfectly located property with everything that you could possibly wish for. This magnificent, furnished home, with the most up to date technology was only built two years ago, great care was taken with the quality of this build. High-end fixtures and fittings, as well as a well-thought out room layout to guarantee luxurious living.
- Type of floor in the living rooms and bedrooms: oak floorboards
- Type of floor in the rest of the house: 60 x 60 porcelain stoneware flooring
- Kitchen: work surface and back panel made from natural stone, side-by-side fridge freezer with an ice cube maker, combined steam oven, built-in coffee machine, plate warmer, induction oven with integrated ventilation, dishwasher, double sink
- Wood burning stove: double-sided, facing both the living and dining area
- Windows: UPVC aluminium with triple glazing, electrical external blinds and an insect protection system
- Entrance door: aluminium construction with large glass panelling
- Spa area: sauna (Finnish, sanarium and infrared cabin), fitness room
- Pool: approx. 4m x 8m (approx. 1,40m deep), salt water technology, counter current system and underwater LED lighting, heated via an air heating pump, aluminium pool covering system.
- Sound system throughout the whole house (indoors and outdoors)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Infrared roof heater at the main terrace
- Video intercom system and surveillance cameras with recording system
- Lighting in the main rooms via built-in Led spots (with dimmer switches)
- Exclusive furniture from well-known designers
- High-end built in handmade furniture (cupboards, wardrobes, chest of drawers)
- Smoke detectors
- A beautiful established garden
You will be amazed. It is in one of the best, most central, but quiet locations with a panoramic view over Tamsweg. The ideal south westerly hillside location is an additional highlight, offering a wonderful view over the illuminated pilgrimage church St. Leonhard. Only a stones throws away from the property and from Tullnberg, there are many lovely hiking routes through forests and fields. Here is also the perfect starting point for various outdoor activities in Salzburger Lungau.
Tamsweg has got the perfect infrastructure, all within walking distance. Lungau is both accessible, via the A10 motorway both in summer and in winter. The skiing and holiday region of Lungau, with its many recreational, cultural and culinary offers, is considered by many, as one of the nicest living and holiday regions in Austria.
Upon request, we will be happy to send you a detailed brochure of this property.
The property is managed by:
Certified broker and property developer
Tel.: +43 6477 71222