Inmitten von Radenthein/St.Peter - Zentrumsnähe befindet sich diese für Anleger sehr interessante Immobilie. Die Liegenschaft bietet Ihnen über 4 Ebenen, ein Gastlokal und 7 modernisierte Wohnungen. Die Wohneinheiten sind mit Stand Juni 2020 großteils bereits vermietet.
Das/die Objekt/e können als Hauptwohnsitz, Zweitwohnsitz sowie auch als Anlageobjekte zur touristischen Weitervermietung genutzt werden.
- object data
- floor plans
Send us a no-obligation request for an explosé:
- Virtual tour
- Floor Plans
This property, which is very interesting for investors, is located in the middle of Radenthein/St.Peter - close to the center.Top investment opportunity - residential complex with 7 residential units and a restaurant
The property offers 4 levels, a restaurant and 7 modernized apartments. As of June 2020, most of the residential units have already been rented.
The object(s) can be used as a primary residence, a secondary residence and also as investment objects for tourist rental.
Land area approx. 1236 m² | Total usable area approx. 719 m² | Usable area of the restaurant approx. 199 m² | 25 rooms | 13 bedrooms | 7 bathrooms | 4 separate toilets | Oil heater | Year of construction 1900 | Renovated in 1995 | Refurbished in 2010 | 7 residential units | 1 terrace | 6 balconies | Environment island for apartments & restaurant | a total of 25 parking spaces
The object is divided as follows:
- Restaurant with a spacious terrace | approx. 199 m² usable area | 18 parking spaces
- Apartment TOP 01 with balcony | approx. 80 m² living space | approx. 86 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 02 | approx. 60 m² living space | approx. 63 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 03 with balcony | approx. 70 m² living space | approx. 78 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 04 with balcony | approx. 42 m² living space | approx. 54 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 05 with balcony | approx. 45 m² living space | approx. 55 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 06 with balcony | approx. 57 m² living space | approx. 65 m² usable area
- Apartment TOP 07 with balcony | approx. 57 m² living space | approx. 66 m² usable area
- Generous terrace, belonging to the restaurant
- A total of 25 parking spaces (18 spaces for the restaurant, 7 spaces for the apartments)
Each apartment also has a parking space and a storage room on the ground floor.
We would be happy to send you a detailed exposé of this property on request.
The village of St. Peter is a district of Radenthein, where there is a special local culture. The small town lies on a north-facing mountain slope and is one of the oldest settlements in the Radenthein area.
The proximity to Bad Kleinkirchheim, one of the most popular holiday resorts in Austria, which is only approx. 3,5 km from St. Peter, is absolutely worth mentioning. Bad Kleinkirchheim is best known for its unique combination of mountains and thermal baths, so there is a wide range of activities in both summer and winter.
Hiking, wellness, water in summer at Millstätter See, thermal baths, skiing in winter .. Carinthia offers everything your heart desires. Hiking, skiing and thermal baths, the Nockberge biosphere park and the family sports village of Feld am See with the Brennsee and the Afritzer See ensure this diversity.
Around 750.000 overnight stays in Bad Kleinkirchheim and 1,5 million overnight stays in the entire region around St. Peter are counted annually.
The surrounding infrastructure is particularly worth mentioning. In just 10 minutes by car you can reach grocery stores, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, banks, schools, boutiques and much more.
The airport in Klagenfurt can be reached in about an hour's drive via the A10 Tauern Autobahn.
The property is managed by:
Tel.: +43 676 364 03 17