- object data
- floor plans
Send us a no-obligation request for an explosé:
- Virtual tour
- Floor Plans
This charming property impresses with its perfect, sunny location in one of the most desirable residential areas of the Lungau district capital Tamsweg.Funded semi-detached house with cellar, garden and carport
The house was built in 2002 on a plot of approx. 213 m² and has been constantly modernized in recent years. A total of 140.48 m² of total floor space is available on 3 living levels, of which the total usable floor space is around 90 m².
- Living space: approx. 90.24 m²
- Total usable area: approx. 140.48 m²
- Bedroom: 3-5 (extra sleeping possibilities in KG)
- Bathrooms: 2 (OG, KG)
- Swedish stove in the living / - dining area
- Electric heating | Solar
- Floors: tiles, parquet, laminate, carpet, cork
- Terrace about 14.22 m²
- Balcony about 4.98 m²
- Garden with natural stone wall
- 1 carport parking space and 1 free parking space
- Co-ownership of the access area to the carport (1/3) and the access road (1/12); Walking and driving right at the neighboring carport
You will be astonished. In one of the sunniest and quiet residential areas opens up a beautiful view over Tamsweg. The ideal south-hillside location offers a remarkable view of the (lit in the evening) pilgrimage church of St. Leonhard.
Only a few steps away from the property are beautiful forest and meadow hiking trails. An ideal starting point for various outdoor activities in the Salzburg Lungau.
Tamsweg offers a perfect infrastructure in the immediate vicinity. (shops, restaurants, schools, medical care, etc.)
Summer and winter, the Lungau by the A10, the Tauern motorway, easily accessible. The ski and holiday region Lungau, with its many leisure, cultural and culinary offerings, is among many connoisseurs of the most beautiful residential and holiday regions in Austria.
The property is managed by:
Certified broker and property developer
Tel.: +43 664 52 52 909