- object data
- floor plans
Send us a no-obligation request for an explosé:
- Virtual tour
- Floor Plans
Located in a fantastic view.
Tamsweg near the center
Exclusive, barrier-free penthouse apartment with underground parking and lift in a beautiful panoramic position from Tamsweg. Living where others go on vacation ... and in addition very stylish, in a prime location and with everything your heart desires.
This noble, turnkey property with state-of-the-art technology was recently rebuilt, with particular emphasis on a high level of construction quality, upscale furnishings and a well-thought-out room layout.
- INTERNORM plastic aluminum with 3-pane glazing and electric Flush-mounted venetian blinds from SCHLOTTERER
- Generous INTERNORM glass sliding doors in the living, sleeping and wellness area
- Infrared radiant heater on the terrace
- Modern ceiling spots in the living room
- Custom-made glass door to the living room
- Interior illuminated wall and makeup mirrors
- GEBERIT AquaClean automatic toilet in the master bathroom
On request we will gladly send you a detailed exposé of this property.
- Year of construction: 2020
- Construction method: solid brick construction method Living space: approx. 131.66 m²
- Usable area: approx. 186.20 m²
- Terrace area: approx. 49.14 m²
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms: 3
- Private SPA with possibility of sauna and own shower
- own cellar compartment
- 2 underground parking spaces (for an additional charge) Passenger elevator
- Floors: oak planks / large format tiles High-quality equipment such as LAUFEN quality ceramics, HANS GROHE fittings in graphite, GIRA switch materials black, BTICINO video and intercom, HOXTER heating fireplace, DANA quality interior doors
- Type of heating: underfloor heating
-Type of lighting: district heating
Tamsweg is located in the southernmost district of Salzburg, the Lungau, at 1,024 meters above sea level. All important facilities and shops are within walking distance. Tamsweg has a modern school center with a wide range of offers (8 schools) and a modern large sports hall. Medical care is best guaranteed by the local doctors and the Tamsweg hospital.
Kindergarten, banks, restaurants, retail stores, pharmacy, specialty shops, everything you need for everyday life is offered in Tamsweg. Let yourself be spoiled by the hospitality in the bars and restaurants. The selection is large and ranges from traditional inns to gourmet restaurants and Italian restaurants. Those interested in culture discover Tamsweg in every season, with a historical tour or with the multitude of artistically contemporary events as well as with the customs events.
Regional link tips:
The property is managed by:
Certified broker and property developer
Tel.: +43 6474 28222